Tai Yi (pronounced Tie Yee) means supreme movement/health in English. It is an ancient form of Chinese hands-on healing modality. Tai Yi works with grid points along certain meridians of the body. These points are similar to acupressure or acupuncture points. Tai Yi also utilizes Universal Energy. A treatment assists a person to understand and heal issues that range from stagnant energy in the mind and/or physical body, anger, heart disease, hormone issues, brain issues, depression, memory difficulties, low energy, low immune system, among other ailments.
What To Expect in a Treatment Appointment
During a Tai Yi treatment appointment, Tami and the client will discuss what the client would like to see changed, the purpose of the treatment, and what the results can look like. This part of the appointment can last up to 30 minutes. You will receive a folder at your first treatment. The folder will have the information you need to take with you and a place to document your results. It is important to document results so you can see how you’re utilizing the energy after the treatment.
The client will lay on a massage table (fully clothed), and Tami will begin the treatment by either setting a grid (a set of pressure points on the body) and/or sending Universal Energy-depending on the treatment.
After the treatment is complete, Tami will offer steps on what the client can do to fully work with the energy. She always says, “the more you work with the energy, the more it works for you.” What does working with the energy mean? Tami will help you understand exactly what it means. The treatment can work with your energetic structure for up to seven days. It is extremely important to work with the energy during those seven days.
Three points need to occur for a most successful treatment:
1. The practitioner must set the grid correctly
2. The practitioner must send Universal Energy, not energy that is polluted with belief systems and/or emotions
3. The person, receiving the treatment, must be willing to accept and utilize the energy
When these three points occur, the treatment is the strongest hands-on healing modality currently available. Tai Yi is recommended to individuals who are ready to heal, otherwise the treatment will be wasted, time will be wasted, and money will be spent with no results.
All Tai Yi practitioners are tested approximately four times per year. As of August 2015, Tami’s new score is 9.61, where a 5.0 is the minimum for working with the public (and considered excellent). Tami is sending up to 915% universal energy, which simply means the client receiving the treatment will feel a deeper affect than if she was sending 100% universal energy.
HOW TO PREPARE
1. Arrive focused, relaxed, and ready to receive energy
2. If you arrive ill or under the influence of substances, the treatment cannot be offered
3. Remove all jewelry, belt, piercings, shoes, and coat
4. Ask questions if you do not understand and desire clarity on an issue, the treatment, or the desired results from the treatment
5. Be prepared to utilize the energy following the treatment. That means being open to any and all emotions that may surface and memories that may surface
6. Plan to spend the rest of the day or at least part of the day by yourself, perhaps taking a walk or nap-you may feel tired after the treatment
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER THE TREATMENT
1. Journal on the feelings, take a walk with the feelings, and honor yourself (you will receive a folder with a documentation sheet)
2. Do not over-consume alcohol after a treatment
3. NO BODY WORK following a treatment for 3 to 7 days. That means: NO massage, facials, pedicures/manicures, acupuncture, chiropractic, hot tub jets, bath jets, or hard physical exercise. This is critical if you desire to receive the full benefit from the treatment
4. Drink more water (clear water) than you normally would during the next few days following the treatment
5. Feel free to email Tami ( firstname.lastname@example.org) about any concerns or questions following the treatment
For the history of Life Energy Flow Tai Yi, visit Tai Yi History
Advice offered during Tai Yi appointments DOES NOT replace medical advice, nor will advice be given regarding taking or ceasing medication of any kind.
Life Energy Flow Tai Yi treatments have not been evaluated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). These treatments are not intended to treat, cure, prevent, or diagnose any disease.