Medium, Healer, Certified Tai Yi Practitioner
“Loving Conor” On Sale Now!
Empowerment Through Healing
Tami’s Social Media:
Tami’s Internet Radio Show
Michell McMillen, Author
West African Drumming & Song
- What’s The Point? 2 December, 2013 Tami Urbanek
- Mothers Should… 16 November, 2013 Tami Urbanek
- Where’s The Kitty, Conor? 12 November, 2013 Tami Urbanek
- Journey For Truth-Past Lives Discovery! 4 November, 2013 Tami Urbanek
- Journey For Truth Internet Radio Latest Episode-Dating Cheaters 21 October, 2013 Tami Urbanek
- Chapter Excerpt-Healing Conor 17 October, 2013 Tami Urbanek
- Do I Have To Be Here? 14 October, 2013 Tami Urbanek
- New Age Teachings? Not For Me, Thanks 10 September, 2013 Tami Urbanek
- Look! 7 September, 2013 Tami Urbanek
- Excerpt-Chapter Five-Loving Conor 29 July, 2013 Tami Urbanek
Search Articles by Categories
I’ve heard a few people say that their friends or acquaintances say to them, “What’s the point of all this ‘healing’? Have you really ‘healed’ anything?” There is a lot to the point of healing. In my experience, healing involves everything.
I’ve never been one that has felt strongly attached to tradition. As a child, I was always perceived as different (and bullied for it) and after I grew up, I was still seen as different. I didn’t and don’t follow the mainstream way of life. Even as a teacher, I was perceived as different. My lesson plans, instruction, and interactions with kids were all different from the ‘normal’ teacher. Though, I feel very normal. Actually, I should say I feel natural to who I am.
It’s never easy euthanizing an animal, a pet. At least that is what I’m told. I’ve never had to do that before today…so personally I wouldn’t know for sure. Until today. I know it wasn’t easy for me. Or for my daughter, Bethany. Or for Robert.